Monday, June 30

Textmate


Isn't it funny when you have a textmate and things spin around and suddenly you think that you own them, you want to know everything they are doing; that every move they make you would know, that when you text then you what them to reply instantly. And you think they care for you like you care for them.

A part of me just died a minutes ago. When I realized that that someone ived cared and texting everyday only sees me as a friend. I was thinking there's something special between us, but it was just friendship. My heart was broken like a ceramic figurine, you can glue them back together but still you can see the flaw. My tears just suddenly flow when I read the message that says " Migo bitaw ta diba?". My heart skipped a beat that moment.

Everyday, every single waking day of your life when you view your phone excited to see his/her message saying "Good morning ___!!ü mwah! mwah!" then "You take care." at noon "don't forget lunch! Pabusog ka!ü then one day you ask them "What am i to you?!" then you patiently waited for their reply like a dog waiting for a bone. And there they replied you suddenly froze to what have you read "Where friends right?!" so much for your "I won't eat snacks, para makasave pangpalit og load." Line.

"It was a waste of time." as they would sat it. But for me it was a little piece of heaven, one of the happiest moments of my young adult life. I actually feel that I'm the center of someones life, that someone actually cared for me the way I always wanted but it was just a dream. A dream that you don't want to wake up. A movie that in a certain part where everything is in slow motion and a cheesy music would suddenly play. A fairy tale where you live happily ever after.

Like in every dream you have to wake up. In every movie there's sometimes sad endings also it doesn't happen in reality and in fairy tales happily ever after is just a Quote.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wee..are you missing the feeling of being taken cared of?are you expecting more than the usual?or you wanted to find yourself in another point where you long and you qwanted to be longed for?

there are things in life that we don't have control..there are those that we seem to vary..bu those are designed for us to play our parts in this rocky road scenario..

just remember that expecting is healthy but not too much, that we are given the opportunity to be with others, know each others differences and commonalities but always put in your mind that sky will not always be the limits..

greatday!

Anonymous said...

It's really hard to expect too much.
Life must go on. Dami pa naman diyang iba, hindi ba?

Anonymous said...

Choi, I do agree on what you've wrote.. and I guess you're very brave to have accepted it..or maybe not. and I admire that. I think its normal.

The thing is... I think that the mystique of WHO he is attracts you, and he must treat you nice as a friend, you need those things, and find them in him.

Do some deep soul searching. If you decide you are the one for him, then discuss your feeling with him, if you think you should.

He may in fact just find you to be a really good friend, and disclosing your true feelings could also jeopardize a great friendship. Be careful, but be true to yourself first.

And dont forget to enclose a sincere heartfelt prayer para kabalo ka kung unsa gyud. hehehe.

comment nako hap!

Frozen Prince said...

What can i say... I'm just a kid.

I'll take it as a challenge; a stepping stone for me to grow and treasure it.

Anonymous said...

I think its all your fault.Texting is not a 100% assurance that you'll gonna find a lover. you are just wasting of time. I pitied you. anyway I love this blog.